In addition, the AFRI program also aims to develop the technically and academically competent doctoral candidates and hone the research skills and teaching credentials of postdoctoral scientist in the today's food, forestry and agricultural sciences.
Interested individuals can visit Topgovernmentgrants.com or the Grants.gov website to find out more about this fellowship opportunity.
Interested applicants will be allowed to apply if they belong to any of the following:
1)State Agricultural Experiment Stations;
2) colleges and universities (including junior colleges offering associate degrees or higher)
3) university research foundations;
4) other research institutions and organizations;
5) Federal agencies,
6) national laboratories;
7) private organizations or corporations
8) individuals who are U.S. citizens, nationals, or permanent residents;
9) any group consisting of 2 or more entities identified in number 1 through number 8
10) Hispanic-serving agricultural colleges and universities
11) Other eligible institutions do not include foreign and international organizations.
The Department of Agriculture, the primary agency funding the Agriculture and Food Research Initiative grant program, is the nation's leading agency responsible in serving all Americans through extensive anti-hunger efforts and safety and conservation strategies.
Agriculture and Food Research Initiative: National Institute of Food and Agriculture Fellowships Grant Program
Back to Page 1
About The Author
The TopGovernmentGrants Editorial Staff maintains one the most comprehensive Websites offering information on government grants and federal government programs.
The staff also provides resources to other Websites with information on environmental grants and grants for youth programs.
She also maintains Websites providing resources on environmental grants and grants for youth programs.
Nepal’s Hidden Journeys has been offering travelers a glimpse of of how Nepali social entrepreneurs operate. Hidden Journeys are inspirational tours that enable tourists to visit Nepal’s changemakers, and have the visitors inspired, learned and changed.